7.28.2006

For Sale: Ugly-Ass Mermaid - Bid Now!



Ebay Sea Monster

from Sploid

Mermaid or sea monster or something much, much worse?

That's what the lucky (or unlucky) winner of a strange eBay auction is now hoping to find out.

The bidder "Mystery Museum" paid $1,550 for the "dead" sea monster, leading some monster watchers to speculate that the bizarre beach find will join other freakish things in some sort of public display, somewhere.

The seller, known only as "Sea Mystery," described the discovery of the enigmatic creature from below:

"While exploring desolate areas of Fort Desoto Beach at the southern end of St. Petersburg, here in Florida, I came upon a rather startling discovery. Before me lay what at first appeared to be a very large strange fish. Shocked and amazed, I realized I had found another mermaid or sea monster."

Another sea monster?

Sea Mystery continues: "Looking over her graceful body, I realized what a special creature she must had been in life. Was she the missing link between primates and fish?"

After assuring bidders that the sea monster photographs were not digitally manipulated, the seller offers some final details.

"The entire body has been determined to be covered in once living fish skin with scales," the seller writes. "I have drilled a small hole in the back of the head so that it can be hung up on a wall for display."


'Ugh...if I survive this, I swear to God, I'll never drink again!' Silly scylla, there is no God! And now you're dead and hanging in the den from a hole in your skull. Dumbass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home