2.26.2006

Einstein's Theory of Reality

I hate religion. I cannot imagine a God who rewards & punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own - a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty...

I do not believe in a personal God & I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it...

Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death.

physicist Albert Einstein

Fellow Blasphemers: Albert Einstein, Carrie Fisher, Jodie Foster, Sigmund Freud, Bill Gates, Hippocrates, Alfred Hitchcock, Penn Jillette, Gary Numan, Natalie Portman, Charles Schulz, William Shatner, Homer Simpson, Thomas Szasz, Mark Twain, and my Godless Wonder sidebar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home