6.09.2004

An American Werewolf in St. Olaf


The night before the boat trip, another grisly murder is on the news...

An IM exchange with my slightly-odd, terribly-sweet, contagiously-enthusiastic, and nightmare-plagued friend Fauzhy (pronounced like "lousy" with a F - he hates it when I say that), who last year moved back to New York the morning after my birthday party (he waited so he'd be here for it - did I mention he's sweet?)...

Fauzhy: I had a really odd dream today.
Fauzhy: I had a dream with the Golden Girls.
Fauzhy: We went on a trip to the woods, and Rose and Sophia and I went on a boat ride.
Me: You're a total Dorothy.
Fauzhy: Out of nowhere, Rose turned into a werewolf and attacked Sophia.
Fauzhy: I jumped into the water to escape her, and from under the water I saw how Rose destroyed her and killed her.
Fauzhy: But that's not all.
Fauzhy: She jumped into the water and chased me but couldn't find me.
Me: But she's an old werewolf, right? How fast could she possibly swim?
Fauzhy: Well, I don't know...she was very intiminating to me...her teeth were sharp...
Fauzhy: She turned back into Rose and walked out on to the shore.
Fauzhy: Where Blanche was...
Fauzhy: She went up to Blanche while I was under the water and turned into a wolf again.
Fauzhy: She tore her up and killed her.
Fauzhy: I was underwater watching everything.
Me: Where was Dorothy?
Fauzhy: I don't know...
Fauzhy: She didn't come around.
Me: I don't blame her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home